
"Happy, happy Birthday; it's birthday time for you; we wish it was our birthday; so we could party too!" The Mr. looks great in the party hat, doesn't he?

We began the evening with a dinner inspired by one of our favorite restaurants, Bucca di Beppo. The Mr. had fun sneaking bites and the Mrs. had fun catching him with the camera.


B had fun "helping" Amor frost the cake. His favorite part? Licking the spoon, of course! Just look at those eyes.


Time to light the candles! (No homes were burned during the lighting of the candles).

The Mr. did a fine job blowing out his birthday candles.
Amor! I'm so glad you have a blog now. It will be so much easier to keep in touch! I'm glad you made it to Kansas safely :) And your dinner looked delicious- happy late birthday John!
ReplyDeleteAmor the drive out there looked so fun. I think we'll have to try it sometime. I need your new address.
ReplyDelete