Jen flew in yesterday from Salt Lake City. She's so nice. Already she's organized our pantry, done our dishes and folded our laundry. We think she's crazy and she believes she's just being a good house guest ... whatever.

We can't seem to get both kids to look at the camera at the same time. If anyone has tips to get two individuals with free agency to sit still long enough to take a picture, please comment.

Jen taught B how to do the downward facing dog ... Pretty good, eh? We were impressed.

Once again, we are open to any suggestiongs for getting two kids with the attention span of ... what were we talking about? ... to look at the camera at the same time.
I wish I had a suggestion for you- but I have 2 boys who can't both look at the camera at the same time either. Even though one sleeps all the time. If you figure something out, let me know!
ReplyDeleteGlad to see you're having a good time and getting settled in your new place :)