Our life isn't perfect,but it's happy; to us life doesn't get any better than that ...
lol! Wow, the things kids come up with. And the insightfulness of their parents. :o)
Kayla just did the same thing recently. Only she learned it from watching The Brady Bunch of all things. When I asked her to pick up her toys she said "I can't, I hurt my ankle, like Bobby." I just told her "Nice try."
That is funny!I love hearing things like this!
HA HA!!! He's pretty good, gotta hand it to him!
ha! That is so great. I wish I had to come up with excuses to not eat. . . that'd be the day!
lol! Wow, the things kids come up with. And the insightfulness of their parents. :o)
ReplyDeleteKayla just did the same thing recently. Only she learned it from watching The Brady Bunch of all things. When I asked her to pick up her toys she said "I can't, I hurt my ankle, like Bobby." I just told her "Nice try."
ReplyDeleteThat is funny!
ReplyDeleteI love hearing things like this!
HA HA!!! He's pretty good, gotta hand it to him!
ReplyDeleteha! That is so great. I wish I had to come up with excuses to not eat. . . that'd be the day!
ReplyDelete