
Currently sold at Target for a limited time, these confectionary delights second as a cocoa enriching straw. Tim Tams originate from Australia and were introduced to our family by John's aunt.
Our version of the
Tim Tam Slam is done hands free ... Just watch The Mr., he's a pro!
Click on the highlighted words to learn more.
These are the best and think I will have to run and get me some. I had a friend that served in Australia and sent some home. I love them.
ReplyDeleteThose look good, I might have to make a quick run to good old Target to grab me some. You know me and my love for Caramel!! Now that I live by a Target I can do that, it's great to be close to more civilization!
ReplyDeleteI have totally heard of those! Sheri, Lori's sister served her mission in Australia and they have timtam parties doing the timtam slam. How funny! They look yummy.
ReplyDeleteHey Amor!
ReplyDeleteJim served his mission in Australia and when we went back there in Oct we brought tons of these back, but down to our last box! Off to target i go! Gotta love a tim-tam slam! LOL!
~Amber
You mean a Milo enriching straw, right? I forgot that you told me about these at Target. I'll have to go check sometime. I sure love them!
ReplyDelete