Sunday, February 8, 2009

One Fine Day

On Saturday the high was in the 70's.

So we decided to play ...

We spent the morning with a friend (or he spent it with us). There was much playing (and one movie) ...

We spent the rest of the day at Lake Shawnee watching geese ...

Fishing ...



Running around and ...


Playing with worms (B only - Thank goodness for hand sanitizer and courage!).

Our Baby Girl blew kisses in between eating dried figs and cheerios.

In the words of the Mr.: We really needed that dose of Vitamin D.
We love fine days, fishing and family fun!

6 comments:

  1. Oh, the 70s. I am dreaming of the 70s rigth now. Lazy afternoons at the parks, slow walks on the river trail, hikes in diamond fork canyon. I HATE THE GROUNDHOG!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day! We love Lake Shawnee-there is so much to do there! I wish the 70's was here to stay... :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously, you've got some GOOD looking kids! what cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Amor! Looks like you guys had a blast. We took Eli for his first walk on Saturday-- I wish warm weather was here to stay. I've had fun looking at your blog! Hope to see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great place to spend the day! I always forget about all the ROOM to move at Lake Shawnee :) Oh yes, and our family photos were taken by Jessica Bolda (jessicablodaphotography.com) on that same "fine day"...

    ReplyDelete