Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Everest

Have you seen something like this in your home? I call it My Everest. Synonyms include: my unclimbable mountain, my disdain, my vice, my kryptonite. It's true name, you ask? It is LAUNDRY. So tonight as I looked at it, I decided to grab my camera and cathartically and figuratively air it out. Here it is ... the thing I hate to do. Laundry, my vice, My Everest. As I look at these pictures (proof of my protest), it almost looks beautiful ... Almost. I just wish it would disappear. I can always press delete ... but really, what would we wear?


3 comments:

  1. Sorry :( My everest is in the process of being washed...and here, we've got piles on all three floors (yuck!). Best of luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya, sister! What a pain!
    Laundry and dishes...the two jobs that are never finished! (I don't mind dishes though.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can wash my laundry alright, but it doesn't fold itself so we just keep wearing wrinkled stuff. The best part is looking for a piece of clothing, which involves dumping everything out on the floor, finding what we need and then stuffing everything back in the hamper (or two).

    ReplyDelete