Monday, April 6, 2009

She's got the Look

My dear daughter.
Let me preface this entry by apologizing. I realize you're older now and these pictures might arise feelings of mortification and embarrassment. By now I'm sure you're aware of my disdain for the marriage of socks and sandals, but this day, the prospect of a photo-op was irresistible. You came to me with your gold "Gladiator" sandals, signed please and I willingly, almost too enthusiastically, obliged to put them on your feet. Then you began to "model" for the camera. You're beautiful arrayed in your favorite green necklace, block bracelet, gold "Gladiator" sandals and pink sleeper.

You are absolutely beautiful, my baby girl ... Love, Mama




To fully appreciate the sleeper and sandal combination, I felt it necessary to include the following:

5 comments:

  1. I love this! Isn't it cute to see how the kids play with shoes? At least they're on the right feet and they match, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute! One day when she's done being mortified she will laugh too.

    ReplyDelete