"Of course we have a deal. They get the way out of our cars, we look the other way on the statue defecation."
I hit a bird yesterday. Actually, let the record show: it hit me. It flew right into the front of my car. Really, it did. I tried to swerve, I really did. So as it's happening, I'm letting out a silent scream because I don't want to alarm the children (I'm feeling pleased with the amount of self-control I exhibited). I still haven't seen where it ended up (it wasn't in the street). Maybe today I'll get the courage to look for it AND clean it up ... Or maybe I'll wait for the Mr. to get home ...
ewww! that is SO a job for the Mr!!!
ReplyDeleteI remember driving to stake conference with my parents...and we hit a bird. The image of my dad in his suit and tie peeling the bird off the grill of our van is something I'll never forget.
ReplyDeleteBecause it was SOOOOO disgusting!