Thursday, May 28, 2009

Our D.I. find

Here are our sweets. They are both getting so big.
Our Little Miss has been riding around the house on this:

We paid $5 for this Little Tikes toy almost 4 years ago and we still love it.
Our Little Miss is always smiling when she's playing on it.

B-Man loved it when he was still B-Tot.

How's this for a trip down memory lane: Remember when B broke his leg? He broke it 29 days before his 2nd Birthday.
We, his parents, were told he wouldn't be able to move - because of the pain - for about 3 days. We thought it would be like this:

It wasn't. This picture was taken a few hours after the preceding - the day after the initial break. Doctor's can be such liars. ;)

After the cast was set, he was his usual unstoppable self:

2 comments:

  1. He was sooo cute! We were just looking at old pics of Jacob today too. Our babies get big too fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicity is getting so big! I guess I just saw her on Sunday, but she looks extra grown up, like a toddler and not a baby in the pictures. And Brayden is the cutests cast wearing almost 2 year old ever!

    oh, and Tal would totally love that riding toy!!! I'll have to start craigslisting for one. :)

    ReplyDelete