Saturday, May 23, 2009

The Scenic Byway

Welcome to Cliff Drive, Kansas City, Missouri. It's a Scenic Drive located in the heart of the city. It's beautiful, it's green and feels refreshingly secluded. There's a waterfall, a pond and trails. Most importantly, to us, is the fact that in it is the closest climbable cliff to our location. WE WENT CLIMBING! Here are some highlights.

This might be the easiest approach we've encountered. We parked our car and walked less than 100 yards.
I took this picture as I was getting into the car.


Climbing is most fun when shared with friends. That day we were joined by the Waddell's.



B's re-acclimating to the feel of the harness, helmet and monkey shoes.
Last summer he was getting really good, this time, he preferred to swing around.


Even our Little Miss got into the action.




I decided to bring the camera with me so I could take a picture of the view ...


Does anyone care to join us? We are definitely going again!
(Just bring bug spray.)

No comments:

Post a Comment