Thursday, June 11, 2009

big Brother, rolling Sister

Fact: We love our children. They bring joy and enthusiasm for life into our home. With that said ...

The other day our friends were watching our kiddies. The following was related to us from our friend.
Friend: "You know, the kids did really well. B is a really well behaved kid. I was thinking I should give him money for being so good ... Then ..."

Okay, you Mom's reading this. There is ALWAYS a then. If not, pay closer attention because you probably missed the THEN ...
But I digress, to the Then ...

"... As we were walking down a hill and B was pushing the stroller (yup, the stroller that held our Little Miss), he let go ..."

Is there anyone out there who knows us and is surprised by the preceding? ... Back to the story.

"... We stopped the stroller before it hit a tree ..."

Me
: "Was there a highpitched 'weee' involved?"
Friend: "Not really, he just said, 'Baby sister likes rolling down hills.' "

No comments:

Post a Comment