Saturday, June 27, 2009

Why I love.

Can vomit make you fall in love? Maybe.

Our B-Man isn't feeling well. He was in our room at 4 am to tell my Mr. I got him a blanket and B situated himself on the couch.
Around 5 am, we awoke to crying (and desperate screaming). We knew what that meant.

My Mr. jumped out of bed and started the clean-up.
A few minutes passed and he came in to ask for help. He let me have the easy job.

Now it's 6 am. B is asleep in his bed after having a warm bath. I am sitting in bed, contemplating sleep. And my Mr.?
He is at our previous address - where our washer and dryer are. On his own accord (IE. without prompting) he decided to get dressed and do laundry.

I love my Mr. I hope the preceding proves that vomit can make you fall in love.
Okay, not fall in love, but love a person even more ...

..............................

The following are some recent pictures and another reason why I love my Mr. ...

He builds great forts:


No comments:

Post a Comment