Our life isn't perfect,but it's happy; to us life doesn't get any better than that ...
That someone was SO right! I would definitely have to agree from our experiences as well. At least you've got some dang cute pictures out of it!!! :)
LOL!! amen sista! I am a neat freak when it comes to letting my kids eat, but I ache to just let them go wild...I guess I do at times, with certain foods of course. If it's anything too messy (spaghetti) forget about it!
That someone was SO right! I would definitely have to agree from our experiences as well. At least you've got some dang cute pictures out of it!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLOL!! amen sista! I am a neat freak when it comes to letting my kids eat, but I ache to just let them go wild...I guess I do at times, with certain foods of course. If it's anything too messy (spaghetti) forget about it!
ReplyDelete