Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I Spy a School Supply

I spy, with my little eye:

1 large back pack
2 green plastic folders
1 pair of fiskar scissors
2 boxes of Kleenex
1 box of Ziploc bags
sharpened yellow pencils
1 box of Crayola crayons
48 Crazy Crayons
2 containers of Clorox wipes
1 bottle of hand sanitizer
10 glue sticks
1 bottle of glue
1 Durable binder
1 crayon box
1 box of markers
a package of dry erase markers
1 set of watercolor paints
1 box of snack items
1 roll of paper towels
1 bag full of emergency clothes

and

1 pair of eager eyes

Thanks for playing. Our baby boy is growing up and tomorrow, he starts a 13 year journey called Public School. We hope we've armed him with more than the tangible school supplies ... we did, right?? ... He'll do well. It's us we're worried about ... sniff, sniff.
It's time for Kindergarten!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how exciting! I used to love going school supply shopping. Good luck to b, I hope he has fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only in Kansas would he need emergency clothes! I can't wait to hear all about how well he liked class today!!!

    ReplyDelete