Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Beto's Fix

Just what is Beto's? Here's a snip from a website:

"It's 3am and you're dying for a taco. Fear not. Beto's is open 24 hours."

Back to my story ... It always came around midnight. In a break from studying, the Mr. would come, sit beside me and say, "I'm going to Beto's for Super Nachos." Gross? Maybe. Impulsive? Definitely. That was in Salt Lake City. Now we live in Kansas. Here there is no Beto's (which may or may not be a good thing, but I digress). After a year of craving, searching and disappointment, my Mr. came home, groceries in hand and said: "TONIGHT WE'RE MAKING SUPER NACHOS." And so we did. And they were good. We got our fix. Here's the proof:

5 comments:

  1. YUMMY!! Maybe we need to do a super nacho lunch soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan always went to Betos when he worked at JetBlue in SLC. He loved it. My craving is for Cafe Rio. Oh, how I miss it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! I never liked Betos much but thats a LONG story!!!

    ReplyDelete