Our life isn't perfect,but it's happy; to us life doesn't get any better than that ...
This is so funny. As soon as I read, "I'd be smiling, too...if my mom left an open jar of..." without seeing the picture, I thought of crepes with nutella. So I giggled when I saw that it WAS nutella! I totally can relate to Felicity right now :)
YUM!!! We gave our opened jar away when we went home for the summer...I think it's about time to restock! :) Cute...
hey, what the b-day girl wants, the b-day girl gets! ;)
Mmmm. She definitely has the right idea! Think of your family often...
Yes - I would. I LOVE that stuff.
Yikes, check out the sugar grams in Nutella. It's dangerously high!!!Switch to something healthier.
This is so funny. As soon as I read, "I'd be smiling, too...if my mom left an open jar of..." without seeing the picture, I thought of crepes with nutella. So I giggled when I saw that it WAS nutella! I totally can relate to Felicity right now :)
ReplyDeleteYUM!!! We gave our opened jar away when we went home for the summer...I think it's about time to restock! :) Cute...
ReplyDeletehey, what the b-day girl wants, the b-day girl gets! ;)
ReplyDeleteMmmm. She definitely has the right idea! Think of your family often...
ReplyDeleteYes - I would. I LOVE that stuff.
ReplyDeleteYikes, check out the sugar grams in Nutella. It's dangerously high!!!
ReplyDeleteSwitch to something healthier.