Yesterday was the 19th. I decided to take the kids out to run errands. I felt better and thought that a Sam's Club run would be doable. We got trash bags and other necessities then headed out ... On the way out I noticed different varieties of daisy's were on sale - $3 for 10 stems, so I got them - I thought the roses were beautiful, but I decided the $3 splurge would suffice. We decided to grab a hot dog on the way out and were seated at a table, quietly conversing when my Mr. walked up with roses and white daisy's in hand (surprise!) ... 2 dozen roses and 20 stems of Daisy's is a problem I can handle! I think this case necessitates an overlook in the breakdown of communication, do you agree?
When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other. ~Chinese Proverb
Here's a little history on US ... Our first date was on February 19, 2001. We don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but we do celebrate the 18th and 19th of the same month because on the 18th, he held my hand and on the 19th ... Well, I've already said. History Lesson, done.

Good thing you had enough vases!
ReplyDeleteyay! I love Sam's club flowers. Those ought to start making you feel better! :)
ReplyDeleteI think SPRING has official come to your house! SO FUN!
ReplyDeleteI bet the house looks lovely! Our 1st date and wedding anniversary are the same day ;) I think it's great that you celebrate those days as well!
ReplyDelete