Technically, we knew this sweet Law School family for eight seasons. (I wish I had taken more pictures.)
![]() |
| Walking around the Kansas History Museum - Fall |
![]() |
| Visiting the Kansas City Zoo - Winter |
![]() |
| Exploring Science City - Spring |
![]() |
| Recreating "American Gothic," house cleaning style - Summer |
| Saying goodbye to a dear friend. |
I will miss walking, talking and exploring with you. I'm so excited to see what our lives are like in 2020 when these questions are answered (hopefully):
1. Where we settle.
2. Where our husbands work.
3. What our families look like.
Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be good. I know it will!!
1. Where we settle.
2. Where our husbands work.
3. What our families look like.
Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll be good. I know it will!!




Awww! Thanks so much Amor! I sure miss you!! I hope our questions are answered by then too, at least the job part :)
ReplyDelete