Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Sleep Deprivation

Earlier this week, our house looked like this:


Because we were getting new windows:


The windows are in, but the crewmen aren't finished.  So today, when I noticed it was quiet downstairs and decided to investigate (which, by the way, isn't it funny how we love quiet, but when we notice it's TOO quiet, that's code for, "Uh-oh, what have they been doing?") ... But I digress ... When I came to investigate and saw our baby girl asleep at the foot of the stairs:


I thought it was sweet.  I also decided that after 3 consecutive days with zero naps (because there are crewmen in and out of our  home), I would have fallen asleep anywhere, too:


She didn't sleep for very long because it was time to pick B-Man up from school (poor little lady).  So later this evening, when it was time to watch the Mr. play his last game:

TSCPL frequenters, do you recognize the catcher??

And she wanted to wear her winter hat and look a bit like an elf, we let her ... because that's what we do when we have an exhausted little girl.  She thought she looked pretty good and we did, too.


We've been promised the crew would finish with our town home earlier next week.  I trust their time estimate, but hope it's sooner ...  I feel bad for Sleep Deprived Little Miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment