Monday, August 16, 2010

Wow, that's terrific bass!


The boys went on a "Man-Date" today (the Mr. isn't appreciative of the catchy phrase I've invented for their time together - which is probably why I still use it - HA, HA, HA).  They caught a lot of fish, but decided to release most of them and keep two White-Bass for the family.  B was excited because the fish they kept are fish he caught.  The Mr. said B also gets the prize for having the largest catch of the day:  HIMSELF.  (Dear Grandparents, there was no blood and he's okay.  Just a little shocked.  B still likes to fish.)  I'm not sure if I would count catching myself in the grand total, but fishermen can be weird about their stories.  Unfortunately, we don't own a Super Bass-O-Matic '76, but I'm still excited to eat some terrific bass!  Thanks boys!!

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I think man-date is very appropriate :) Also, I loved the pictures of B climbing when he was little. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dad was in town and bought Jade and Lucy little fishing poles. I got out my sorry tackle box and he stocked it with goodies. When you guys are in town next, we'll get the kayak out and have some fun!

    ReplyDelete