I couldn't stop laughing...in part because I just ran the dustbuster under the table just like I do every.single.night! Good to know that, one of these days, our girls will master the art of food to mouth!
Love your blog post, as usual! Hope all is well - we think of your family often!
Ah rice...and kids. I always feel sorry for whoever has to clean up their rice messes at our favorite chinese restaurant (Pagoda in North Pole - they've got a ton of photos with the boss and Guy...it was on Triple D you know). It'd be easier to let it dry and then sweep it up, but I can't handle a mess sitting around for too long :)
At least she's dry though, right?!
ReplyDeleteI couldn't stop laughing...in part because I just ran the dustbuster under the table just like I do every.single.night! Good to know that, one of these days, our girls will master the art of food to mouth!
ReplyDeleteLove your blog post, as usual! Hope all is well - we think of your family often!
Ah rice...and kids. I always feel sorry for whoever has to clean up their rice messes at our favorite chinese restaurant (Pagoda in North Pole - they've got a ton of photos with the boss and Guy...it was on Triple D you know).
ReplyDeleteIt'd be easier to let it dry and then sweep it up, but I can't handle a mess sitting around for too long :)
I miss you guys!
Ah, gotta love rice!
ReplyDelete