B: "Mom, this dinner is a 10. The sauce is a 1."
I'm okay with that. Not everyone likes Tzatziki on their gyro. He ate everything else. Tonight at dinner, I learned that I put out more effort than required in the kitchen ...
B: "Mom, Dad is the best cook."
Me: "Why do you think he's the best?"
B: "Because, he makes oatmeal in the microwave."
Apparently, it doesn't take much to impress our B-Man. In reality, I think if I cooked to impress my children we'd probably be living on a steady diet of blue-box Mac'n'Cheese and Ramen (maybe - B-Man really likes vegetables; Little Miss would probably survive on Goldfish crackers).
Here he is: "The Best Cook" and his little minions.
Here he is: "The Best Cook" and his little minions.
Just so you know, the very kind Mr. did tell the kids who the best cook of the house really is ... and I'm okay with that.
Don't let it get you down, just make that mac n' cheese the best it can be :)
ReplyDeleteWe miss your food!!! YOU ARE THE BEST - Jeremy sure thinks so :)
ReplyDeleteI have been planning to make Tanola for the past three days. I still haven't done it. Maybe tomorrow. I have all of the ingredients, just need the time. I also miss your pansit.(Spelling?)
ReplyDelete