Monday, November 15, 2010

Our Picture Preview

Last Saturday was family picture day.  Our talented friend took us to one of her favorite photog spots.  We stood or sat and she did the rest ...


When I showed B the preceding photograph, he said he didn't like it because he wasn't smiling.  He thinks he looks better like this:


The Mr. and I think he looks good either way.
In about 3 weeks, we'll be able to see the rest of the photographs.  We're so, so excited!!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I know that place! You guys look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful pictures!!! You guys all look fantastic. I think I agree with B though, that smile is just a lady-killer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny. The first thing I thought when I saw the picture was, "B's not smiling!" It is a wonderful family picture though. I, too, can't wait to see the rest.
    I have a pile of laundry like yours right now. It's not that I'm so much dreading the laundry, but that I have to haul it down the hotel hall, up the hotel stairs, use the hotel room key to get into the laundry room, and pay $1.50 for each washer and dryer. All while holding a baby or hurrying really fast while he's still in the hotel room. Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't think of a more perfect background for you guys. It totally reminds me of Kansas City. Love it all - can't wait to see more!! Who took these and where? Just curious...and a bit jealous that we don't have some amazing and recent family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them! You guys look so good! Love the outfits you picked too!

    ReplyDelete