Then: Kindergarten ...
Now: First Grade ...
Always: One cute COOL kid!
(B read this and he thinks "cute" doesn't sound as cool as "cool" does. The Mr. and I think he's pretty cool, so it fits. Still, as his mother, I will probably always think my baby boy is cute ... Shh ... he's not here to proofread this. I'll probably have to train myself into thinking - and saying - he's handsome and ... what's another masculine adjective a first grader would use? ... "COOL.")
(B read this and he thinks "cute" doesn't sound as cool as "cool" does. The Mr. and I think he's pretty cool, so it fits. Still, as his mother, I will probably always think my baby boy is cute ... Shh ... he's not here to proofread this. I'll probably have to train myself into thinking - and saying - he's handsome and ... what's another masculine adjective a first grader would use? ... "COOL.")


He is a pretty cool and cute kid thats for sure!
ReplyDeleteCool, always cool. NEVER cute...that's for the Miss!
ReplyDeleteLove the playtime too, looks like my house :)