On Tuesday - a dress from Goodwill.
On Wednesday, a superhero costume her older brother once wore.
On Thursday, some long beads and Cinderella slippers.
On Friday, a long "Princess" shirt and jeans make it easier to jump off the ottoman.
On Saturday, a purple cape. (Thank you Relief Society Super Saturday!)
On Sunday some PJs and a lovely headband. (She dresses herself - we hope that's obvious. We love it!!)
Today is Monday. A Pink princess dress, tiara, bracelet, gloves, necklace, purse and a wand accent this special day ...
Happy Birthday, Pinkalicious! We love your style, your laugh, your hugs and your kisses. We love YOU!





Hurray! Happy Birthday Felicity!! We miss you. I love how she dresses herself. So fun. I wish I could get Brenda to dress herself, she would always just choose nothing but her underwear. I think we'll need to keep an eye on her as she gets older...
ReplyDeleteDo I see a set of pj's separated into 2 outfits? I love the way she dresses herself :) You have a very cute Little Miss!
ReplyDelete