Tuesday, March 29, 2011

The T-Shirt is the Key

It's March and in our household March means 1 thing:  Bracket time.  Just so you know:  I, the Mrs., usually win when it comes to March Madness ... Just FYI.  This year, March brought another event:


There's a bracket to go with it.  (The Mister's youngest brother's roommate - got that? - came up with the T-shirt design.):


And here's the entry:


Funny thing about the entry, I didn't even know he was going to participate.  It wasn't until I downloaded pictures from my memory card that I saw, what may be, the creepiest looking picture of the Mr. I've ever seen.  Seriously, doesn't he look like a creeper?  I never saw the entry in person.  He shaved it off before I saw it.  He used some excuse about having to "look responsible" because he "can't represent clients in court" looking like a creeper.  (That was sarcasm, Sheldon.)

In hopes to dispel the horrific memories brought on by the previous photo, I'm changing the subject (tell me if this works) ... 

I was watching Tangled for the 2nd time - it was at the $2 dollar theater.  As I was watching, I kept wondering who the hero, Flynn Rider, looked like.  Then, when I saw this photo (taken last fall):


I realized Flynn Rider looks a lot like my Mr.  Here's Flynn Rider:


I know Flynn Rider is a cartoon, but seriously, each time I watch or see anything about Tangled, I think of  the Mr.  It's weird.


Then again, I guess it's not so weird.  The Mr. and I are married, so naturally, I would think of him.  I'm just glad I have a good excuse to look at my husband any time I want.  Speaking of looking at him, this image is one of my favorites:

5 comments:

  1. March in the military means mustaches as well. Jeff doesn't participate (can't represent the gov. and look like a creeper) but it is fun to see how otherwise normal men can look like such creepers in march. Love the t-shirt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right before you took the picture, Did John say, "Here comes the smolder...."? I love it! And that last pic of you two is so cute! I recognized the Omaha Children's Museum. Was that when we all went together? Who took the picture? so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a pic of all the other "entries" I should email it to you! Then you can put them all together and have a group Mustache March pic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He totally looks like Flynn Rider! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You ARE married to Flynn Rider! So great! Lovin' all the updates. Let me know if you are in Kansas City for an outing. We'd love to meet you there, as it's only a hop, skip, and jump away now!

    ReplyDelete