Friday, June 3, 2011

Friend, Teacher and Motive

B's last day of First grade was more than 1 week ago.  As per tradition, I think it's time for a year in review ... 

These two boys saw each other nearly 6 (sometimes 7) days a week this year.


I'll probably remember seeing them together like this ... 
Actually, I'll probably remember them the way they look after coming off the playground:
 flushed and sweaty from running around.


Yesterday, B asked me if I could set up a play date with another first grader.  
The reason, he wanted to see that first grader's mother ... His teacher.  He misses her.


Probably because he thinks she's hilarious.


A great teacher and a good friend has contributed to a great year!

2 comments:

  1. haha! Felicity looks thrilled in the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a great year! I wish it could be like that every year :) I need you to send me a couple of those pictures!!

    ReplyDelete