Fact: I'd rather not think about it, but I do. ALL. THE. TIME.
Fact: some day's are easier than others.
Fact: we have a loving and supportive extended family.
Fact: we have good friends.
Fact: helping others helps me realize that things could be much worse. (For a family I know, things ARE much worse.)
The End.
Okay, so it's not "the end" (unfortunately).
I've had a difficult time putting what I'm feeling and what's going on into words. I can't find the words to satisfactorily describe my emotions. I think if I tried, I'd use so many words that my ideas wouldn't present themselves clearly ...
It's easier to write and think about other things, so I do.
Things like how much fun it is to dance to favorite songs with Little Miss, B getting 100% on a math test and cuddling with my Mr. on the couch; things like this fantastic family picture taken at a family reunion in Minnesota. When I think about things like that, I smile. Then I remember what I need to remember in one word. One PERFECT word.
That word is: HOPE.

No comments:
Post a Comment