I have been without internet for awhile. An experience which I don't recommend to those who, like me, are used to spending time on the world wide web. For now, I get to come to Mr. Pea's office to search, blog and stalk (yup, I used to lurk on other people's blogs and other forms of social media; before the advent of social media, such activity was frowned upon. Maybe it still is? If so, please disregard the preceding).
So, in one grammatically incorrect run-on sentence, here's what's happened since January 27th ...
We changed our hang out from Kansas to Utah; B started at another school; Mr. Pea opened an Immigration Law Practice; B became an official member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; we said goodbye as a sister entered the world of full time missionary service; B changed teachers at his new school; and we successfully stuffed our belongings in 2/3 of the space we used to occupy without our home looking like an episode of hoarders (that's success!!).
Typed out, the events taking place over the past month and a half don't seem like a lot. But our haggard faces and our bank account prove otherwise.
Goodbye for now.
![]() |

Glad life in Utah seems to be happy :) I want to know more about the story of B changing teachers....? First one a bad egg?
ReplyDeleteGood luck to you guys, keep in touch :)