Thursday, March 19, 2009

That's what he said

I liked going to the temple,

Playing with Breanne,


I liked sitting by my Uncles and

holding Grandma's hand,

It was fun being carried up the stairs by hands and feet,

Meeting new friends and

seeing Zealand was a treat,

Chasing bubbles that Jen blew with Ali by my side,


Boxing on the Wii with Grandpa right beside,


Pushing him along as only I can do,

Visiting Temple Square just like we used to do,


Salt Lake City was my home for many, many a year

I miss it still and even now, I hold it oh so dear.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry we missed you while you visited. We think of your family often! Hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had such a blast with you guys. We wish you didn't have to go. It feels just like the old times when you were here. Hopefully we can come visit during the summer!! Bre still asks and talks about when you all were here!!! We miss you guys already :)

    ReplyDelete