Thursday, April 2, 2009

His Flying, Crashing, Super Baby-Sister

The other day I was sitting on the couch, reading a book, and in the periphery of my vision I witnessed this:

( a re-enactment)

It doesn't look like much, but really, it's a picture of a 5 year old holding a 14 month old and "flying" her head-on into the back of the couch.

Me: "B, what are you doing?"
B, innocently and in an obvious tone: "Baby sister is a flying super baby and she's crashing into the couch."
At that moment I conveyed what may be the favorite phrase I've said as a parent:

"B, your sister is not a Super Baby, she doesn't fly and please don't make her crash into the couch!"

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Life is so muchn fun with kids...never a dull moment! At least they love each other right?

    ReplyDelete