Friday, February 12, 2010

Dear Fever, Coughing, Runny Nose and Body Aches,

Please leave our family alone.  It's been two weeks and we're exhausted.  We really miss the ability to breathe and sleep.  The skin on our noses are raw, our bodies are sore, and we're tired of keeping track of the medicine we've been taking.  The Mrs. is grateful for the weight you've taken off her and the "who has the highest fever" game has been fun (104.7 from the Mr.), but really ... you've overstayed your welcome.   Sincerely, The Pea's

__________________________________________________________________________________________________


Dear Jen and Brandon,
Can my kids come to your house for a few hours so I can rest?  I can send them out the door and watch through B's window as they walk to the corner - will you meet them there?  I'm just so tired.  I can't do it anymore - I just need a little rest.  We miss you.  Thanks for being such good friends.  Love, Me

2 comments:

  1. wow Amor! I have a cold that I can't shake, but nothing like you guys. Let me know if you need anything. That sounds totally yucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. B man and Little Miss are welcome here any time! Call me when they're headed through the back way!

    ReplyDelete