Our life isn't perfect,but it's happy; to us life doesn't get any better than that ...
I'd have lots of pictures taken if that had been my response for the past three weeks. :) You look good for 4 am!
and hopefully get a nap in later :)
I agree with Josh n' Joni, you look great for it being 4 in the morning!
Yeah, what's up with you still in regular clothes at 4AM...oh wait...I think I know ;) So glad you're a good sport when little ones are up at night/morning :)
I'd have lots of pictures taken if that had been my response for the past three weeks. :) You look good for 4 am!
ReplyDeleteand hopefully get a nap in later :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Josh n' Joni, you look great for it being 4 in the morning!
ReplyDeleteYeah, what's up with you still in regular clothes at 4AM...oh wait...I think I know ;) So glad you're a good sport when little ones are up at night/morning :)
ReplyDelete