Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Kindergarten Love

Tonight was B's Kindergarten music program.  Again, let me direct you to his teacher's blog.  She has clips of them singing and pictures from this evening - go here.  B did really well.  Afterward we took pictures with Miss Ripperger.  I asked him to smile and he said, "I am smiling, MOM!"

I've heard of IT starting.  I don't know what IT is, but I think his response to my request is part of IT.  Whatever IT may be. 
Here is B ... "smiling."  May I get an eye roll please??


I took other pictures and here they are.  The picture in the center is another example of IT (it is also the eye roll for which I was searching - insert laughter here).  If any of you know what IT is, please let me know!


Just a few more weeks and we'll have a full fledged 1st grader in our midst!  B has excelled and we are so, so proud of him.  (I wish Miss Ripperger taught 1st grade as well as kindergarten because we love her and she is a fantastic and effective teacher.)  

2 comments:

  1. Ashton is in the IT club too. It also started about Kindergarten. Sadly "IT" only gets worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It has been living with us for a while now. I'm not sure when we'll be rid of IT!! All I know is that IT is what makes this crazy ride a funny adventure :)

    ReplyDelete