I know I'm laughing, so we'll call that reaction #1, but my Mr. might not find this humorous, so we'll call the converse of humorous, reaction #2. Ha, ha, ha. Just 3 more finals and he'll be a 3L! Today, while walking home from school, B looked at me and said, "Mom, I'm holding my backpack just like Daddy." What does that look like, you ask?
It looks like these images captured on their first day of school.
In fact, B was wearing the exact same shirt today as he was all those months before:
Hero worship goes on in our home and I'm glad my Mr. is just the hero I want our son to imitate.
So even though this week, my Mr. feels like this:
He never let's our children see it because he's that guy. He's their dad, he's my husband (and my best friend) and we love him.
So to my Mr ... Keep going!!! You're nearly 2/3 done with Law School!!
(PS. Mr. Pea, if you don't like the picture ... I'll remove it. Even though I think it's perfect.)

Isn't it fun being a cheerleader to school kids and husbands at the same time?! It will be fun one day for them to reminisce about being students together :)
ReplyDelete