Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Her Pinkalicious Bedroom

A pink curtain and a pink "castle" equals huge smiles ...


When the Mr.'s mom and I figured out how we wanted the curtain to look, it was really easy to make ... Little Miss LOVES her cupcake and ice-cream patterned curtain AND her castle; her reaction is what we love to see.  To her, it's magic ... Pink magic (I guess I shouldn't be surprised because cupcakes, ice-cream, castles and grandma's are pretty close to magical; I just never thought the color Pink was part of that list). 

3 comments:

  1. When I first saw the title, I thought, oh no, I hope they didn't paint it all pink (e.g. your neighbors) :) What a sweet bedroom - I LOVE the "castle". Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cute Amor! Great job. :)
    Felicity has grown a ton! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You said you were making a curtain! That is so cute! I don't think she'll ever come out :)

    ReplyDelete