Thursday, November 25, 2010

A Few Highlights

Little Miss, B and I were watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.  
When this guy came on the screen, Little Miss says:  "Mamma!  Mamma!  Look, a Princess!"


Drooling over the Black Friday ads from our favorite stores:


Matching pink finger nails - Little Miss' choice:


A delicious dinner with good friends (our family away from family):


One goofy kid and one serious kid in an otherwise great family picture (B to the photographer, "Did you get my funny face?"):


This conversation:
....
B:  "Mom, I know what we should do when we get home."
Me:  "Oh yeah?  What's that?"
B:  "We should brush our teeth and go to bed."
....
We love our kids.  I think they like going to bed as much as we like them to.

Little Miss does have a pillowcase, she always takes if off before she goes to bed ...

To end this perfectly relaxing day, the Mr. and I are going to cuddle up and work on a crossword puzzle because that's one of our favorite past times.  
Happy Thanksgiving night!

1 comment:

  1. Little Miss cracked me up with that princess thing - hilarious!!! Looks like you had a wonderful holiday :)

    ReplyDelete