Friday, December 3, 2010

We didn't look at all the trees

The other day, Little Miss and I, plus a few of our friends, went to the Festival of Trees.


She and I made 3 rounds through the tree display, but she only stopped if the tree before her was pink or purple.  So, if you ask me details about the rest of the display, I honestly can't convey much.  What we did see was lovely.


Little Miss saw this "hungo" and asked if she could photograph it, so I let her.  
I held the camera, she aimed and pressed the button:


I would have liked to capture more pictures of her looking into the camera.  
She did so once and this is what happened; afterward, she refused to look into the camera again:


At the end of the day, I unbraided her hair and oh man ... Just look how long (and big) her hair is!
I love her personality.  Part of me wishes she would display her rambunctiousness among strangers, but I love that she reserves that side for those she knows well - it's like our own little treasure.  She is so sweet (and judging from her smile ... slightly mischievous).

2 comments:

  1. She is sure growing up! She was such a cute little baby and is such a beautiful little girl now. Love the picture of the hungo. :)

    ReplyDelete