Wednesday, April 6, 2011

He's got the look ...

... and 3 extra dollars.

In the last few weeks, B has lost 3 teeth.  In first grade, it's a status symbol.


To me and the Mr., it's just more proof that he refuses to heed our demand to stop growing.

Dad offering advice on the soccer field while B happily grins for the camera lens.

With his grin in its current state, I wonder if he should be playing hockey instead of soccer ...  


My favorite part in all of this is hearing him read.  He learned a new word today:  SPECIFICALLY.  After a few attempts at pronunciation (with me stifling chuckles while sitting at his side), he realized he was having so much trouble because he couldn't create the sounds.  I LOVE it!!  He's got the look and I plan on relishing every moment of it.  I'll also be recording a lot of it, too.

2 comments:

  1. That toothy grin is priceless! Wow, Amor, I can't believe he's getting that old. I can't believe that MY peers have kids who are old enough to be losing teeth!!! Too crazy how the time flies...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute kid :) I'll have to ask him to say "specifically" for me. hehe.
    I love the pics of the blossoms! That's so cute that little miss thought it was snow :)
    I look outside and see your fence-less yard and it still makes me feel soooooo sad for you guys. We're glad we could help you guys though.

    ReplyDelete