Friday, January 22, 2010

Mom, girls have ...

Allow me to relay a conversation had with my son the other night during dinner ...

B: "Mom, I know what girls have."

:: There really was a pause here where I was left to wonder how much like Kindergarten Cop this conversation would be. During the pause I was thinking: I wish my Mr. were here, please don't tell me what I think you're going to tell me and please help me find a way to figure this one out. I finally realized he'd been waiting for me to say ::

"What do girls have?"

B: "Mom, girls have eyes in the back of their heads."

Me: "B, girls don't have eyes in the back of their heads just Mom's."

B: "But Mom, girls grow up to be Mom's so that means they'll get eyes in the back of their head."

I was so relieved that I chose not to argue.

Here am I with my mother and daughter. Apparently, two of us have 4 eyes and the other will get hers once she's a mother ...

2 comments: