Monday, February 22, 2010

Where do you choose to sleep?

I prefer to sleep in my bed, on my favorite pillow, wrapped in a cocoon of warm, cozy blankets, but that's just me.
Little Miss rejects such luxuries and instead, favors sleeping in the hallway linking the living room to the kitchen.  Exhibit A:
  

Okay, so what really happened is this.  She's been sick (apparently, she didn't get the memo that the game, "who has the highest temperature" is over) and hasn't been sleeping very well.  So during the day, she is more apt to throwing fits than sleeping.  Today, she threw a pretty good fit, something about something that she wanted done then and there that I wasn't doing.  I made sure her want or unhappiness wasn't life threatening and asked her to ask nicely, she chose to continue her tantrum ... a few minutes later, she had kicked off her boots ... then a little later, it got really quiet ... Why?  She fell asleep, in the middle of a fit.  I should probably tuck her in bed, but I'm so glad it's quiet, I think I'll leave her where she is and blog about it instead ... 


The following is for a kind, understanding friend and neighbor who agreed to pick up B-Man so Little Miss could continue napping: 
 THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!  THANK YOU!

6 comments:

  1. Poor Little Miss! Hope she's feeling better soon. And that your poor Mommy ears get a rest from the "I'm sick fits" too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, the tantrum naps. They bring a nice, funny ending to a long afternoon! These naps should never be interrupted :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE that patch of sunshine! I think I would choose to sleep close to that patch of sunshine too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I remember Maddie doing stuff like this a LOT...and falling alseep in hallways :) Fun times! Little Miss sure is a sweetheart all snuggled up in that sun. Aw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for your comment on my blog and yes, I love my family dearly and am glad you could see that. You too have a sweet little family! darling children! bless you for being a mom, its a hard job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We must be related, cause our girls act too much of the same, it's almost scary! This is Maycie to almost a T! Just today she went into her room and fell asleep behind the door, so I can't get in whileout disturbing her!! At least it's quiet right :)

    ReplyDelete