Friday, June 25, 2010

Bolsa Chica State Beach

I thought about putting all the pictures in this post in collage form, but I decided against it.  After a morning of resting, we spent the evening at the beach.  My dad controlled the camera at the tail end of last night's adventure.  The rest of the time, my dear SLR sat in a backpack, ignored, because we wanted to play; sometimes, tangible evidence of fun times isn't as important as being in the moment and enjoying some family time ... Sometimes, recording everything becomes an intrusion.  So the pictures here are from the beginning and the end.  The rest of it is recorded in our memory ... 






I always knew my Mr. and I exchanged many glances, but I've never had a chance to see it from the perspective my dad had behind the lens:







Joy and another exchange:


Laughter because of the sight:


We love our family.  We don't remember if that's ever been stated.  Now it has.

2 comments:

  1. I've been off the grid for a little while, and look at all I've missed!! It looks like you are having a perfect vacation! I love all your posts, you have a way with words that makes the pictures even better. I am sooo happy for you and all the fun your family is having. I can't wait till we're all back and I can see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One other thing, was it hot or cold at the beach? I look at all the different beach attire and I can't decide! :)

    ReplyDelete