Thursday, June 24, 2010

These pictures speak for themselves, almost












The last picture was taken around 12:30 am.  Our kiddies were surprisingly chipper for that hour (and yes, I just used the word "chipper.")


We love this state:


Note:  Should you choose to visit this theme park and your Little Miss or Sir is wearing flip flops, take them off while they're in the umbrella stroller otherwise you might lose one and end up having to purchase an expensive replacement because if you don't, she can't ride any of the rides (no shoes, no shirt, no service, even for a two year old).

Tip:  We saved a lot of money by bringing, and carrying around, a backpack full of snacks and sandwich fixin's.

Thanks Mom and Dad!

3 comments:

  1. Abbie will be so jealous - she loves "cinderlella's castle" :) And emergency purchases...did that include tickets to Disney? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really, really generous parents. I should have clarified that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO FUN!!! We're planning a trip next summer - Can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete