Monday, August 16, 2010

I Spy a School Supply - 1st Grade Edition

I spy, with my little eye ...


1 backpack; 1 box of 24 yellow #2 pencils; 2 spiral 1 subject wide-rule 70 page notebooks; 2 boxes of Crayola crayons (24/box); 3 large pink erasers; 1 package pencil topper erasers; 2 boxes of tissues; 2 packages Crayola markers (8-10/box); 8 dry erase markers; 1 pair children's scissors; 1 rectangular box of baby wipes (80 count); 1 12oz bottle of hand sanitizer; 1 pencil box; 12 glue sticks; 1 tub disinfecting wipes; 1 plastic index card box; 2 1" Clearview Binders; 1 quart size box of Ziploc bags; and ...
1 Pair of smiling eyes.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Let me know how it went. The first day is so crazy (for teachers at least, I bet for the parents its AWESOME!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe your supply lists...those are things we would put on our wish lists and cross our fingers hoping to getting everything!

    ReplyDelete