Saturday, August 28, 2010

If I had $100

I would buy this giant red chair from Sams Club:  


Can you imagine owning a chair large enough that the feet of a 6'6" man won't reach the floor?  Sure it's impractical (really, 6 cup holders?), but consider the conversations that would inevitably ensue!  We could set it up at soccer games and wait for the remarks (and hold everyone's drinks!).


Maybe we could justify it as an investment in entertainment.  We're trying to find a way to make it a necessity ... for now, we'll just keep going to Sam's Club to experience the beauty and monstrosity that is this chair.  And that's the truth.

4 comments:

  1. If it makes the Mr. look small, you know it's a BIG chair. Crazy! Thanks for the laugh :)
    And congrats on getting your reno done while you still live there...it's going to be way nice for your last year!! Miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the picture of the Mr. looking so small in a chair looks so silly. What a ridiculous chair.

    I love reading your blog and seeing pics of your sweet family. Tell your hubby Joel and I say hello.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that chair is hilarious. It's funny that they're selling them at Sam's Club... like there are enough 7+ foot giants out there to justify selling these in bulk??? Crazy world. I just saw your blog for the first time in a while (I'm a little behind) and your posts are all super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHA! That is AWESOME! I love it! I would totally buy it...does it come in blue? :)

    ReplyDelete